Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB
As our Store Manager:
- You'll lead and manage all in-store activities to achieve sales and profitability goals, as well as ensure long-term business growth in accordance with Converse's brand philosophies, policies and procedures.
- You'll maintain the operating budget through revenue generation and managing controllables in order to deliver a positive financial performance.
- You'll also ensure consistent implementation of operating standards, including product flow planning and completion, execution of markdowns, seasonal promotions and initiatives and merchandise presentation.
This opportunity also involves providing relevant market information to our Director of Stores and consistent leadership to your staff. In addition, you'll recruit and hire top talent, provide ongoing coaching and counseling, implement development strategies, create succession plans, and effectively manage performance and corrective action processes in order to drive Organizational Talent Planning
* 3-5 years' retail experience at the management level
- At least a 2 year university degree or 2 years' additional related experience in lieu of a degree
- Proven success in coaching, leading and developing people
- Natural strong leader and team player with strong influencing & coaching skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and retail business systems
- Strong selling techniques and experience delivering high-level customer service through storytelling
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Understanding of footwear, apparel, accessories and visual merchandising
- Knowledge of retail math and KPI’s
- Strong focus on operational excellence
- Ability to deliver training and present to larger groups
- Understanding of P&L management
- Ability to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to travel
Send your CV to: email@example.com